What Does Your Brain Longevity® Specialist Membership Mean?
Your Brain Longevity Specialist membership is a professional membership given only to those who graduate from the Brain Longevity Therapy Training, a training program of the Alzheimer's Research and Prevention Foundation.
This professional affiliation is available only to allied healthcare providers, yoga teachers/therapists and caregivers.
- Six continuing education webinars per year with experts related to the 4 Pillars of Alzheimer's Prevention, including access to cutting edge researchers,
- Listing in the Brain Longevity® Specialists directory,
- Free access to the full version of all the new scientific papers concerning studies sponsored by ARPF
- Networking with all the other Brain Longevity Specialist via a new, private, online forum (details will be announced soon),
- CEU's on select webinars (to be announced)
- Special discounts on purchase of bulk quantities of ARPF materials, books, CDs, etc, to use as educational materials for your classes,
- Continued approved use of the Brain Longevity Specialist logo,
- Access to downloadable quizzes that you can use when you deliver your workshop to engage your audience,
- Up to date information on trends and other significant developments in the field of healthy aging and brain health, which you can use to market yourself and add depth to your presentations.
- Exclusive Previews: You'll be the first to receive an explanation of each new paper and the meaning of ARPF research in non-medical language, easy to transmit to your audience, by ARPF President Dr. Dharma.