What Does Your Brain Longevity® Specialist Membership Mean?
Your Brain Longevity Specialist membership is a professional membership given only to those who graduate from the Brain Longevity Therapy Training, a training program of the Alzheimer's Research and Prevention Foundation.
This professional affiliation is available only to allied healthcare providers, yoga teachers/therapists and caregivers.
Membership Only $150/year. These Are Your Benefits:
- Six continuing education webinars per year with experts related to the 4 Pillars of Alzheimer's Prevention, including access to cutting edge researchers
About Continuing Education: I was really impressed with Chris's presentation. He is an amazingly talented individual and I would call this the understatement of the year. I've done research throughout my career and was so impressed by the breath of his knowledge. Everything about it was perfect, making the complex accessible to the novice is an art that he has mastered. - Ginette L., Ph.D., Neuropsychologist
- Access to the full version of all the new scientific papers concerning studies sponsored by ARPF
- Networking with all the other Brain Longevity Specialist via a new, private, online forum
- Special discounts on purchase of bulk quantities of ARPF materials, books, CDs, etc, to use as educational materials for your classes
- Access to downloadable quizzes that you can use when you deliver your workshop to engage your audience
- Up to date information on trends and other significant developments in the field of healthy aging and brain health, which you can use to market yourself and add depth to your presentations
- Exclusive Previews: You'll be the first to receive an explanation of each new paper and the meaning of ARPF research in non-medical language, easy to transmit to your audience, by ARPF President Dr. Dharma
- Brain Longevity Specialist pin
Become A Member Today!